Friday, January 18, 2008

Exploring my own back yard.

So to speak.

We'll do a little "back yard" exploring around my neighbourhood in Richmond Hill, near Carville Road, between Yonge and Bathurst.

So, a walk from our house to Burr House Crafts Gallery, which is is visible from our living room window, looks like this to a Typophile.













The house number must go. I'll be making a new one when it warms up a bit. I'm thinking Carved Oak, with gold leaf. (Well brass leaf, actually but, Shh. that's our secret)













Water shut-off valve.













D NG R

























Caution, I think. A retaining wall is falling down... It's quite hazardous














So they put up some caution tape.














(Thank goodness)




























Our house from Burr House.




























Broken 3















































x








Mmm - Crafts...












































Ice in the creek.

No comments: